When we come here, we can leave behind all those things that are distractions in our daily lives.—Rob and Leah Duddy
Blue Rocks Family Campground has 200 different campsites for you to choose from when you come stay with us!
Blue Rocks Cabin #5
Located next to the fishing ponds, two more one-room cabins present a rustic, home-away-from-home camping experience that is Blue Rocks at its best. Electricity is provided and water is located outside. Portable electric heater is available if necessary. Air conditioning is also available.
Things to know before booking…
- Prices may vary slightly based on site. Please call us (610-756-6366) if you have any questions prior to booking.
- Reservations require a two-night minimum, and holiday reservations require a three-night minimum.
- Blue Rocks’ Peak Season is May 1st through October 31th. Our Non-Peak Season is November 1st through April 30th. Our holiday weekends are Memorial Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, and Columbus Day. Please refer to these dates in the pricing tables.
- All Cottages come with fully furnished kitchens, but bedding/linens must be provided by campers. Cabins are rustic and do not provide either.
- Please read our Rules & Policies before booking. Blue Rocks reserves the right to change reservation if necessary.